It looks like you're flying high now, and you’ve figured out how to successfully sell designs. Because you've sold at least 100 designs, as a Star Class 4 "Space Captain" you'll have more intergalactic advantages and opportunities at your disposal. These will support you in your meteoric rise through the universe:
- There is no publishing limit for you, so you can publish an unlimited number of designs with your accounton the Marketplace.
- You can publish your designs internationally (if suitable), i.e. on all languages and domains of your platform to maximize your target audience.
- Instant Publishing is enabled for you, so your designs are available for sale within minutes of publishing.
- Your designs can be promoted as part of our exclusive Spreadshirt campaigns.
- You will receiveexclusive success tips via email, all tailored to the needs of your star class.
You have almost reached the zenith of the Spreadshirt Star Academy. Now there is only one level left to climb. As soon as five of your designs have been classified as unique and inspiring by our design team, you can call yourself Master of the Galaxy. These are mainly designs that positively stand out from the crowd.
Star Class 1:
Star Class 2:
Star Class 3:
Star Class 4:
Master of the Galaxy
|Publish more than 10 designs||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|5 of your designs are considered unique and inspiring||✖️||✖️||✔️||✖️||✔️|
|Reach at least 100 MP sales||✖️||✖️||✖️||✔️||✔️|
Please make sure that your designs do not violate our rules or Community Standards. If your designs are rejected too often, we will freeze the benefits of your star classes and you will be assigned the Lost in Space status.
How can I move up even more?
Be on the lookout for new trends, and cater to them with your designs and products. You can also try to create more stand-out designs of higher quality.
You can find the details of each star class with all its advantages and possibilities here.