Spreadshirt has two ways to earn your share of the industry’s biggest commission payout: become a Shop Owner, a Marketplace Designer or both!
- Shop Owners handle their own traffic and marketing and can earn up to 60% commission on their sales.
- Marketplace Designers benefit from Spreadshirt’s traffic and marketing and earn their design price with every sale.
Shop Owners: Three Ways to Earn
1. Affiliate Commission
Earn an Affiliate Commission equal to 20% of the print price + the product price for every product you sell in your Shop.
2. Design price
Add a design price to your product, and earn it in addition to the 20% Affiliate Commission for every product sold. You can set a design price of up to $20.
3. Volume Commission
Earn up to 40% of each sale with Spreadshirt’s Volume Commission. Volume Commission levels are based on the number of products sold in your Shop during a two-week campaign period.
- Get all the details you need to know about the Affiliate Commission
- Check out the how your design price earns you money with each sale
- Find the bonus level breakdown in our help article on Volume Commission
Marketplace Designers: Decide What Your Work is Worth
As a Marketplace Designer, you decide what your designs are worth. Every time a customer purchases a product with one of your designs, you earn the amount you set. Your design price is calculated into the final sale price and credited to your account with each sale.
- Some design prices sell better than others. Find out which in this article