Spreadshirt has two ways to earn your share of the industry’s biggest commission payout: become a Shop Owner, a Marketplace Designer or both!
- Shop Owners handle their own traffic and marketing and can earn up to 60% commission on their sales.
- Marketplace Designers benefit from Spreadshirt’s traffic and marketing and earn their design price with every sale.
Shop Owners: Three Ways to Earn
1. Affiliate Commission
Earn an Affiliate Commission equal to 20% of the print price + the product price for every product you sell in your Shop.
2. Design price
Add a design price to your product, and earn it in addition to the 20% Affiliate Commission for every product sold. You can set a design price of up to $20.
3. Volume Commission
Earn up to 40% of each sale with Spreadshirt’s Volume Commission. Volume Commission levels are based on the number of products sold in your Shop during a one-month campaign period.
- Get all the details you need to know about the Affiliate Commission
- Check out the how your design price earns you money with each sale
- Find the bonus level breakdown in our help article on Volume Commission
Open your own online Shop.
Marketplace Designers: Decide What Your Work is Worth
As a Marketplace Designer, you decide what your designs are worth. Every time a customer purchases a product with one of your designs, you earn the amount you set. Your design price is calculated into the final sale price and credited to your account with each sale.
Showroom: Your designs take centre stage
The Showroom is all about you and your designs. Here, you can showcase the designs you have published on the Marketplace, just like you would in a gallery. Upload your own profile picture and cover image to give the Showroom a more personal touch. And add links to your social media channels. Tell your customers something about your designs to get them in the mood for checking them out. Become a Marketplace Designer or read on.