You set course for the stars and have already published several designs. As a "Pilot" we support you to reach new orbits. In Star Class 2, the following advantages and possibilities are available to you:
- Your designs can become part of our exclusive Spreadshirt campaigns
- You can publish suitable designs internationally, i.e. on all languages and domains of your platform to increase your target group.
- Instant Publishing is enabled for you, so your designs will be available for sale within minutes of publishing.
- Your Publishing Limit is 200 Designs, so you can publish 200 designs on the Marketplace with your account.
- You will receive exclusive success tips via email, all tailored to the needs of your star class
You want to continue to take off and rise to incredible heights? Then you either need to achieve 100 sales, or five of your designs are deemed unique and inspiring by our design team. You can even skip one or more star classes. This overview shows you how to reach the individual star classes:
Star Class 1:
Star Class 2:
Star Class 3:
Star Class 4:
Master of the Galaxy
|Publish more than 10 designs||✖️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|5 of your designs are considered unique and inspiring||✖️||✖️||✔️||✖️||✔️|
|Achieve min. 100 sales||✖️||✖️||✖️||✔️||✔️|
Please make sure that your designs do not violate our rules or Community Standards. If your designs are rejected too often, we will freeze the benefits of your star classes and you will be assigned the Lost in Space status.
How can I continue to move up?
Set up a Showroom for your designs and give it a name that both fits your designs and the search behaviour of your target audience. The showroom increases your chances of being included in one of our exclusive Spreadshirt campaigns. Also, keep an eye on your product selection. Check regularly if it still fits to your designs and maybe vary it seasonally.
You can find the details of each star class with all its advantages and possibilities here.