With print-on-demand, your orders are printed as soon as they are received, regardless whether you order 1 item or 10. Our fully digital printing process allows each article to be produced individually.
As a marketplace designer or Shop operator, you'll be a part of our print-on-demand process. The starting point is your design or Spreadshop product, which is stored as a digital file on the Spreadshirt servers. As soon as a customer orders something from you, the print-on-demand process kicks into high gear – and it's profitable from the first item. Spreadshirt uses the print-on-demand process for all types of printing.
Spreadshirt uses only the best and most state-of-the-art printers on the market. This ensures brilliant printing results and long-lasting products whose quality is just as durable as traditional printing processes (such as offset printing).
How Print-on-demand benefits you:
- As a designer and Shop operator, you can get started immediately. Plus, it's free of charge, meaning you won't be making any financial investments or taking any risks. You'll also earn commissions on every order.
- Once you have uploaded your design, you can offer it to your customers on more than 170 garments or accessories.
- You don't have to worry about warehousing or logistics. Spreadshirt prints, packages and ships the items straight to your customers.
- Spreadshirt handles the entire customer service process, from ordering and paying to inquiries or returns.
- Making changes to your designs or products is easy. Change them anytime and have them printed directly.
These benefits present you with great opportunities:
- Experiment! With print-on-demand, you can easily try out business models and design drafts without any risk.
- More time for your passion. As an illustrator, artist or cartoonist, you can concentrate on creating designs while still offering customers your merchandise.
- Use your influence. As a social media influencer, you can easily turn your followers into customers.
- Cater to niche markets. You don't have to worry about the size or purchasing power of your fans – be they gamers, fixed-gear riders or Feng Shui fetishists.