This is how you use a coupon code:
- Choose your favourite products and add them to your shopping cart.
- When you’re done shopping, click on the shopping cart button and then on "Checkout".
- In the checkout area, the field to enter a code is on the top right.
- If you’re using a mobile device, the input field is directly under the email address.
- If the promo code or coupon code has already been activated, "Coupon code active" is displayed above the input field of the code.
- If no promo code or coupon code has been activated yet, enter the code, confirm with Enter or change to the next input field.
You will receive a promo code from Spreadshirt as part of a discount promotion, for example on Spreadshirt’s coupons and discounts page.
A coupon code is charged with credit. You receive it either as a gift certificates or as a store credit from our Customer Service. You can use it in addition to a discount code and as often as you like until it’s used up.
Coupons found on other sites
If you find a promo code on another site such as RetailMeNot, it’s possible that these codes are no longer active. These codes are added to this site by third party people, not by our company. Therefore, if you try to use the code and it doesn’t work, there’s a chance that it has expired or the code does not apply to the basket.
You can always find our newest promotions at the top of our website or through email if you sign up with our newsletter.