Special flex prints differ normal flex prints due to the special visual effects in the printing foils.
- Glitter Delicate silver particles blended with the printing colour deliver a gentle glitter effect. Gold is the only exception since we use golden particles here. The foil is flexible and can also be used for larger design prints. Available in silver, gold, pink, red, blue, black, green and white.
- Glow In The Dark In daylight it looks like an ordinary white print, but in the dark it delivers its full potential – a green and shiny print.
- Reflective This highly reflecting foil does not only increase your safety, it also attracts attention and turns a few eyes.
Longevity and durability
Designs with special flex prints retain their vibrant colour and glisten even after many washes.
How do I get the best results with special flex?
- With a strong contrast between print and apparel colour (e.g. silver prints on black fabric or red prints on white fabric)
- With text - the glistening and vibrant colours emphasise the text on shirts excellently.
- With small single-coloured designs - simple, stylised designs are best for special flex, as only one colour can be printed.
What should I be aware of when using special flex?
- The design must be uploaded as a vector graphic. What are the requirements for vector graphics?
- 1 colour per design Which colours does Spreadshirt offer?
- Especially large designs are not as comfortable to wear, as the flex foil reduces the breathability of the printed apparel.
- Designs with thin, sharp points should avoid printing on thin fabric, as the special print foils are somewhat stronger than the regular flex foils.
- Specialty Flex design elements cannot overlap or touch. The material is much thicker and does not adhere well to itself or other print types.
glow in the dark