Here’s where you can find the Google-site-verification-id:
- Register on https://www.google.com/webmasters/.
- Add your Shop address as a new property.
- Choose the option “Alternative Methods” and then “HTML-Tag“.
- This is your Google-site-verification-id:
- Copy your Google-site-verification-ID (without quotation marks), and add it in “Advanced Settings > Web Analytics” in your Shop settings.
- After cache period of about an hour, click on “confirm” in your webmaster administration.
The Google webmaster functions are available in your Shop now.